Twilight Obsession
Twilight Obsession
Twilight Obsession
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Forum dedicat adevaratilor fani Twilight Saga!Traieste obsesia!

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Discutii

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
dulcejulia
TwiAdmin
TwiAdmin
dulcejulia

Data de inscriere : 30/05/2010

Discutii Empty
MesajSubiect: Discutii   Discutii EmptyMier Iun 02, 2010 12:44 am

Discutii despre Jackson Rathbone.
Sus In jos
https://twilight-obsession.twilight-mania.com
Axelu.
Human
Human
Axelu.

Varsta : 33
Localizare : the old town...

Discutii Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Discutii   Discutii EmptyLun Iun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Jackson's dream role would be Iago in Shakespeare's Othello. Or Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing. Perhaps even Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar.
If Jackson could give someone life advice it would be "Love thy neighbor".
Jackson once played with a band called The Family Band at an open mic-night. He knocked over a rack of guitars during a break and then tried to cover it over with a solo. He doesn't know if it worked and still winces at the memory.
The first song Jackson learned to play on his guitar, Annabelle, was a song he wrote himself called "Little Girl". The lyrics to the song are: "Little girl in a hula skirt, she wants to dance what her mama learned,
Her dances wake up the morning light,
She dances with the moon and he stays out all night,
Little girl, she's gonna dance the world."
Jackson's fall-back career for if he didn't make it as an actor was to be a rockstar.
Jackson says that the most enjoyable actor he has worked with is Udo Kier because he revealed little insights to him on the subtleties of film acting.
Jackson can count to ten in Norwegian.
Jackson has lived in many different places around the world, but his favorite is Midland, Texas.
When Jackson turned eighteen he got his first and only tattoo that says "I'm lost...". He also had his tongue pierced. At 16, a friend of his pierced his ear with a nail and an apple. He currently only has the tattoo.
Jackson doesn't carry a wallet. He keeps his cards in his pocket and his cash in his boots.
Jackson's worst habit is mumbling.
The fast food Jackson can't live without is peppers and pepperoni pizza.
If Jackson could trade places with anyone in the world for one day he would pick Andy Warhol because he's always wanted to have a "Factory" of his own.
Jackson's dream job is acting in a Clint Eastwood picture.
The chick flick that Jackson secretly loves is The Notebook.
Jackson's celebrity crush is Bryce Dallas Howard.
Jackson had his first kiss when he was thirteen. He was at the movies with a girl two years older then him, seeing Titanic and about thirty minutes into the movie she kissed him.
Jackson's secret addiction is alone time. He likes to have two hours a day alone, either in the park or driving alone to collect his thoughts.
The only clean room in Jackson's house is his living room. All of his other rooms are messy, including his car.
If Jackson was stuck on a desert island with only three things he would bring his guitar, a harmonica, and a family photo album.
If Jackson could go anywhere he would go to Spain because he wants to see if he could run with the bulls.
Jackson is working on an album by himself, but if nothing happens with it, he won't mind.
In three words, Jackson would describe himself as calm, collected, and crazy.
Jackson likes to bring his guitar with him to auditions because it calms him down.
Jackson has a cat named Dean. According to Jackson, he's "Fat and happy and sleeps on my face".
As a kid, Jackson loved horror movies, but he wasn't allowed to watch TV. When he was 13, a friend of his gave him a box set of the movies Night Of The Living Dead, Dawn Of The Dead, and Day Of The Dead and he had to hide them under his bed so he wouldn't get in trouble.
Jackson says his favorite thing about filming Twilight was the fight sequence in the movie.
Jackson has appeared in a commercial for Proactiv Solution.
Jackson plays in a band called "100 Monkeys" with his friends Jerad Anderson and Ben Graupner.
Jackson is 5'9.5" (1.77 m) tall.
Jackson learned to play baseball left-handed for his role as Jasper Cullen in Twilight.
His father taught him how to box after he got into a fight with another kid in elementary school.
Jackson is roommates with actor Ben Graupner.
He considers Michael Jackson's Thriller a classic.
Jackson has three sisters.
Jackson started a band with his friend, Alex Boyd. He plays the guitar, keys, bass, harmonica, mandolin, and banjo. He also sings.
Jackson enrolled in the Interlochen Arts Academy as a high school theater major.
Jackson flourished in Shakespearian plays as an acting major.
Jackson's belief is 'actor first, celebrity second'.
Jackson's favorite movie is Seven Samurai and Dead Man. His favorite actors are Christoper Walken, Clint Eastwood and Bryce Dallas Howard.
Jackson's hero is Johnny Depp, and he considers Jack Nicholson his idol.
Jackson once ran a mobile DJ business.
Jackson has had roles in numerous films, including River's End, Pray for Morning, Big Stan, Senior Skip Day, Hurt and Twilight.
Jackson's nickname is Jay.
He was highly active in many extra-curricular activities, including basketball, track, soccer, baseball, and, the pastime of Texas, football.
When he is not busy pursuing a TV/film career, he also enjoys music, writing, singing and producing.
His theater credits include lead roles in "A Midsummer's Night Dream," "Macbeth," "Les Miserables," "Grease," "Jesus Christ Superstar," and "The Lion, Witch and Wardrobe."
He plays Travis in The Valley of Light.
Jackson was one of the reporters on Disney 411.

Quotes
Jackson: (on the worst dating advice he has ever received) "Say whatever she wants to hear." I forgot who told me that, but it's complete bull-shenanigans. Trying to be what she wants is a terrible idea. I try to find a woman who I can be myself around, and who can be herself around me. I hate when relationships change people, but it happens... sometimes for good and sometimes for bad, but when two people fall in love and are still the same people, that's true love. In my humble opinion.
Jackson: (on the most important characteristics in a relationship) Selflessness, honesty, and a healthy sexual attraction. I believe a sort of feral instinct takes place in any relationship that works... a sort of "pheromone cupid" strikes, if you will. From there, it's all about keeping it honest and selfless. It takes two to tango, right?
Jackson: I look for a woman with a sincere smile and a love of the arts. I love being able to go out on crazy dates, like breaking into zoos after hours, so a woman who has a sense of adventure... but I also love a calm night of jamming on a beach at midnight with a bonfire, whiskey, and friends... so a woman who can hang in any situation and not get too clingy if I'm playing some music and spending time with my friends and family.
Jackson: (on a turn-off in women) If a girl is involved with another guy. I don't believe in the ideology of "if it's a different area code, it's not cheating," I think that's more of an "idiot-ology." Too many times I've been hit on by a woman with a ring (engagement and/or wedding), and it disgusts me, to be frank. Even if a woman has a boyfriend she is about to break up with... to me, it's wrong. I won't even consider flirting with a woman unless she is completely single.
Jackson: (His philosophy on life) Karma, but I don't mean to just expect good to come from your good deeds, but to be prepared for the inevitable low points of life. Good and Bad exist on the same plane and it is our plight as humans to experience both. "Be still and know", because even in the darkest times, the light will find you.
Jackson: (On what inspired him to play guitar) The musical Grease. I was playing the role of "Doody" and had to play guitar for the part. I fell in love with the guitar as soon as we met. Love at first song. Shame that the song had to be "Those Magic Changes" from Grease.
Jackson: During the movie Hurt, I got covered with sticky blood that congealed to my hairy legs. The costume designer Michele, bless her, helped me by trying to cut me free, but we eventually had to go by the band-aid method. Rii-iip.
Jackson: My hero would definitely be my father. He taught me everything about me that's good, and he still loves everything about me that's bad.
Jackson: I have turned down roles that I found morally reprehensible... but in the same breath I must concede that I love playing morally reprehensible characters. As long as it's tasteful and intelligent, and my family promises to never see it, I might do nudity... Might.
Jackson: (On a prank he would play on someone) I'd try to lock someone in their trailer with a pot belly pig. Most people don't find pigs cute, even though they're pretty harmless, so I think that would be a funny prank to play.
Jackson: I like roles I can sink my teeth into.
Jackson: Before I started my career in tv and film, the way I felt most comfortable expressing my feelings was through writing songs. It's the best way to express emotions.
Jackson: I'm all about nightlife. I live during the night.
Jackson (on being told he resembles Hugh Grant) Quite a bit actually. Yeah that would be great, where do I sign for that?
Jackson: (on when he learned how to box) When I was in elementary school, I was picked on by this kid a year older every morning at the bus stop. On picture day, he pushed me down so I jumped on his back and got into a scrape. My father taught me to box after that day.
Jackson: (on what kind of acting he prefers) Film these days, however the stage gave me my start and I still love to perform in front of a live audience.
Jackson: I have a recording studio in my apartment and my roommate is a singer, so we make music together.
Jackson: It's not exactly that I can't stay in one place. It's that if I'm in one place, I have to rearrange it every four to six months! I have to completely change my room!
Jackson: When I'm not acting, I'm working on music, writing and recording.
Jackson: I couldn't do without my guitar, Annabelle. When I picked it out, I thought, 'This is a great sounding Southern Resonator, and it needs an appropriate Southern girl's name'.
Sus In jos
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000808802889
dulcejulia
TwiAdmin
TwiAdmin
dulcejulia

Discutii Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Discutii   Discutii EmptyLun Iul 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Discutii Mrsirq

unde a aratat Jackson mai bine?
Sus In jos